It’s been a while hasn’t it….. friends? I’ve been busy with school and SEGABits for quite a while. But luckly, I’ve purchased The House of the Dead III Perfect Guide from Japan which contains tons of awesome and rare information on the game just for you. This book is hard to find but here on The Website of the Dead, you can view all the never before seen concept artwork and early drafts from the development of The House of the Dead III. All will be added to the House of the Dead Official Artwork section and more to come. Interested to view the drafts now and read a couple of tidbits from the book. Read on for more.
NOTES from the Perfect Guide
- The storyboard of the very first cutscene in Chapter 0 Reminiscence where ex-AMS agent Thomas Rogan, Dan Taylor, and a AMS Commando running away from the vile creatures before he met his end.
– Character concepts drafts of Lisa Rogan, G, Thomas Rogan, Daniel Curien, and Dr. Curien.
– A contest winner of some sort (I remember reading somewhere Sega held a House of the Dead III contest) was included in the game as one of the creatures.
– Ex Sega AM1 employee, Rikiya Nakagawa on the set of the ill-fated House of the Dead movie.
– A full render of the “Mystery Man”
– Boss and creatures concepts (The Wheel of Fate has a different design similar to Tyrant from the Resident Evil series.