After SEGA sent their cryptic messages on social networks and , the company has finally announced that Typing of the Dead OVERKILL will be available on STEAM for $9.99. Fans of the original Typing of the Dead on arcade and SEGA Dreamcast will be pleased with this announcement. This title will definitely educate you with so many swears than a sailor! You can download the game here for $9.99 and 50% off before Halloween ends. For more info and images from the game, hit the jump.
Typing of the dead: Overkill fuses the horror and comedy of the legendary House of the Dead series with unique typing mechanics in order to deliver a truly original gaming experience!
This gruesome shooter puts you in the middle of a mutant outbreak in Bayou county. Blast pieces out of the zombie horde across 9 stages, one keystroke at a time, in order to save you and a friends life as you work to uncover the mystery behind the outbreak.
• Randomised kill-words to make every game experience unique;
• Your keyboard is the weapon – type bullet holes into those zombie hordes!
• Three difficulty levels included to test your typing skills to the max as well as a special ‘hardcore’ level for true keyboard warriors!
• Redefined HOTD gameplay to complement the new typing mechanics;
• Full Steam integration
• Full and faithful port of the original PS3 edition of HOTD included in game
• Plus more to come*
*Two-Player co-op multiplayer coming shortly after launch as free DLC
OS Version: Windows 7 / Windows 8 System RAM: 2 GB CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core processor GPU: Compatible with DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1 (equivalent to ATI Radeon HD 6450, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 or Intel Integrated Graphics HD 3000) VRAM: 512 MB